Tuesday 12 November 2013

Animation Test

Animation
We used Flash in order to create an animation of a ball bouncing to the side. The screenshot is of me creating the first scene for my animation, by using a graphics tablet I have drawn out this circle.
In this screen shot you can see that I have onion skinned the animation in order to see past scenes to make the animation smooth and fluent.

After completing the animation I decided to put it up on Youtube  This was the end result:
Walking Animation
I have used Cry's avatar for my walking animation since I am using him in my final piece. As a bases I used a penguin walk cycle to imitate the waddling motion.


Puppet Pin tool on After Effects
I used this image of England from Hetalia dressed in a Flying Mint Bunny all in one suit to use as my character for a puppet test. 
 This screenshot is me placing on the puppet pin tool on my character which I've used to pin the character down and move it's legs, hips, wings and ears.
 This is the finished pin points to my character
After moving the pin points around I finished my animation of my character dancing...
THE END PRODUCT OF PINPOINTING
My character is dancing and the animation is smooth due to the pin point puppet tool which is up on my Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomizedAnimation

Cut-out parenting

I imported my Photoshop picture with the cut outs.
Then I used the rotation to move the legs and the ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment